How to add a page to my site
Create the Page:
1. Log in to your site’s admin area (e.g., https://abccinemas.com/admin).
2. Click Pages.
3. Type a page name and click Add!.
4. Enter a Page Description, this text will appear in Google search results pages.
5. Next, add content to your page. You can do this in one of two ways:
- Click Open the Page Editor to use the drag-and-drop editor. Please download our PDF guide for more info.
- Or, click Edit the Page HTML to create a page with code.
6. When done, click the 'Make Live?' button. Then click Save.
Add the page to the navigation menu:
1. Click Navigation from the side navigation..
2. Decide where you want your page to appear (in the main navigation or the ‘More’ dropdown).
3. In the relevant section, type the text you want to appear in the navigation and click Add!.
4. Select your created page from the Navigation Page dropdown menu.
5. Click Save.
6. Refresh your site in your browser, and check the link to the external page appears in the navigation.