How to add a PDF document to my site
Upload the document to your site:
1. Log in to your site’s admin area (e.g.,
2. Click Upload file.
3. Drag and drop your PDF into the Upload file box.
Create a link to the document:
1. In the Files Uploaded section of the Upload file page, find the PDF you want to link to. (Note: YOUR CINEMA prefixes the file name with a long number and an underscore.)
2. Click Copy Link next to that document.
3. Click Pages.
4. Click edit next to the page you want to add the link to.
5. Click Open the Page Editor.
6. Highlight the text you want to add the link to.
7. Click the link icon.
8. Enter the URL in Link URL space.
9. Click Add Link.
10. Save the page.
11. Refresh your site in your browser, and check the link works as you expect it to. (Note: In some browsers, the PDF will open in a new tab; in others, it will download to your computer.)