How to set up my Your Cinema A-RECORD with GoDaddy
The final step to getting your Your Cinema website live is to change your domain name DNS settings. If your domain name is registered with GoDaddy, here's how...
1. Login in to your account on GoDaddy.
2. Select the My Products tab. There you will see your domains. Select DNS.
3. Under your DNS records, edit the A RECORD (‘TYPE A’)
4. Under ‘Points to’, enter: 220.127.116.11
5. Hit ‘SAVE’
6. You're done. Please email us (email@example.com) and we will check everything looks good from our side. Also note, these DNS changes can take up to 24 hours to propagate across the web.