How to set up my Your Cinema A-RECORD with Google
The final step to getting your Your Cinema website live is to change your domain name DNS settings. If your domain name is registered with Google Domains, here's how...
1. Login in to your account with Google Domains.
2. Click My Domains, and then click your domain name.
3. Click the DNS tab
4. Scroll to the Custom resource records section
5. You need to add or edit the Type 'A' record. Enter an 'IPv4 address' of 18.104.22.168
Your entry should look like this:
6. Click Add.
7. Click the Save button.
8. You're done. Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will check everything looks good from our side. Also note, these DNS changes can take up to 24 hours to propagate across the web.