How to add a standard Mailchimp form to my site
This is email sign-up form embedded into page (for those of you who use Mailchimp to send your emails, which is our recommendation). See an example here on our sample page.
1. After you’ve created a standard form in Mailchimp, click Publish.
2. Copy the Page Code.
3. Log in to your site’s admin area (e.g.,
4. Click Pages.
5. Click edit next to the page you want to add the form to. Or create a new page.
6. Click Open the Page Editor.
7. Drag and drop the Embed icon onto position in the page you like.
8. Paste the Mailchimp code into the pop-up box that appears.
9. Click Edit.
10. Save the page.
11. Refresh your site in your browser, and check the form appears on the appropriate page.