top of page
How to add a MailChimp pop-up form to my site
A Mailchimp pop-up is a way to drive email subscription sign-ups (for those of you who use Mailchimp to send your emails, which is our recommendation). More about Mailchimp pop-ups here. You can see an example of the pop-up at our sample site (scroll down the page and it will appear).
1. After you’ve created a pop-up form in Mailchimp, click Publish.
2. Click View Code, then copy the code.
3. Log in to your site’s admin area (e.g. https://abccinemas.com/admin).
4. Click Settings.
5. Paste the Mailchimp code into the Footer Scripts box.
7. Click Update.
8. Refresh your site’s homepage in your browser, and check the pop-up form appears as you expect it to.
bottom of page