How to add a MailChimp pop-up form to my site
A Mailchimp pop-up is a way to drive email subscription sign-ups (for those of you who use Mailchimp to send your emails, which is our recommendation). More about Mailchimp pop-ups here. You can see an example of the pop-up at our sample site (scroll down the page and it will appear).
1. After you’ve created a pop-up form in Mailchimp, click Publish.
2. Click View Code, then copy the code.
3. Log in to your site’s admin area (e.g.
4. Click Settings.
5. Paste the Mailchimp code into the Footer Scripts box.
7. Click Update.
8. Refresh your site’s homepage in your browser, and check the pop-up form appears as you expect it to.