How to set up my Your Cinema A-RECORD with Dreamhost
The final step to getting your Your Cinema website live is to change your domain name DNS settings. If your domain name is registered with Dreamhost, here's how...
1. Login in to your account on Dreamhost.
2. Select the Manage Domains page. There you will see your domains. Under the domain you want to edit, select DNS. From there you can either add new DNS record (for new domains), or edit the DNS (for existing domains).
3. Make sure the Type is A, add or change the Value to 188.8.131.52
4. Click Add Record Now! or Edit Record Now!
5. You're done. Please email us (email@example.com) and we will check everything looks good from our side. Also note, these DNS changes can take up to 24 hours to propagate across the web.