How to set up my Your Cinema A-RECORD with FreeParking
The final step to getting your Your Cinema website live is to change your domain name DNS settings. If your domain name is registered with FreeParking, here's how...
1. Login in to your account on Freeparking.
2. Select Services from the top navigation.
3. Next to your domain name, click Manage.
4. Select Service Management.
5. Under Name Server Records, click Modify.
6. Under IP Address ("A" Record), click Add another "A" Record.
7. Under Host Name, enter yourwebsitedomain.com and in Points to enter the numbers 13 | 54 | 113 | 93
8. Add another "A" Record, repeating the above this time with the Host Name as www.yourwebsitedomain.com. Use the same Points to entry: 13 | 54 | 113 | 93
6. You're done. Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will check everything looks good from our side. Also note, these DNS changes can take up to 24 hours to propagate across the web.